Friday, January 19, 2007

Mostly Sidelined

Since the start of the New Year, I have been bothered by an ongoing cold and sore throat. The sore throat actually went away yesterday for the first time thanks to a dose of antibiotics, but the cold symptons came back last night. The anti rejection meds are surely the culprit say the docs and it's just something I have to live with. So I am laying low today, but have dabbled on the long side of both crude and gold as well... both have been firm, especially gold! More later.

3 comments:

Nico said...

I've been hit by a cold as well lately, yet still bangin away at the keyboard for my blog.

Been reading your blog ever since you took over the no.1 blogtopsites position away from, well, me!

Great content, keep up the good work.

Let me know if you would like to exchange links on our blogrolls.

Hisham
BioHealth Investor.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you get tot feeling better soon.
Great Blog!

Unknown said...

THanks, anon... I was out cold from about 5p until 2a after getting hit with some sort of stomach virus during the late afternoon.. just woke up to take the anti rejection meds and seem to feel better!