Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chipolte (CMG), Agilent (A), Netgear (NTGR), Baidu.com (BIDU)

It doesn't get much better than Chipolte (CMG) from an execution standpoint. CMG has been on my radar since I read Howard Lindzon's take on the company a little while back.

The company posted earnings of 33 cents a share versus estimates of 28c; revenue hit $219.7 mln vs estimates of 216.4 mln. Same stores sales up a whopping 10.1%. It plans on opening up 105 new restaurants this year.

Agilent (A) posted earnings of 39 cents, 5 cents ahead of estimates. Revenue of $1.28 bln vs expected $1.27 bln.

Netgear (NTGR) posted strong results of 43 cents a share vs estimates of 37c. Revenue also beat 164 mln vs ests of 158.5. The company sees 1st qtr revenue of as much as $165 mln vs estimates of 161 mln. I'm long here.

Quick Baidu.com (BIDU) followup, stock got to my target of $100 today and managed to bounce back to $105 on late day short covering. We'll see what impact options pinning has tomorrow. To the extent that my mental stop will allow, I plan to hold my March puts looking for another test of $100.

No comments: