1. First and foremost, will the bulls be able shake off credit market concerns?
2. Will the Bancrofts approve the proposed News Corp buyout of Dow Jones? They're going to meet Monday in Boston, but the family process could still take several days.
3. Amazon and Apple earnings come our way Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.
4. CNBC reported Friday that the first lawsuit inspired by two Bear Stearns hedge funds will be filed on Monday.
5. Big economic reports are also due, from GDP, housing to durable goods.
Read more here: http://www.cnbc.com/id/19831943