.... and the mere token solutions in terms of cuts that our politicians are only capable of. Ask yourself, can this go on forever??
Of course it can't. I am not in the doom and gloom prediction business of when the end will come, but you and I both know in our heart of hearts that the debt trap this country is in, is eventually going to blow. This will be the Mt Tambora explosion on mankind in terms of the financial destruction that will ravage pretty much everyone. This can't go on forever. The delusionists will say, says who? I say it's all in the math as plain as day. We are finite, so is our ability to 'print' our way out.
A reader sent this to me....
• U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
• Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
• New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
• National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
• Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
"Let's now remove seven zeros and pretend it's a household budget…
• Annual family income: $210,700
• Money the family spent: $380,200
• New debt on the credit card: $160,500
• Outstanding balance on the credit card: $1,427,100
• Total budget cuts: $3,850" – Anonymous