Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Gold Bull Market Takes a Breather; Spain Auction Makes it Thru; A $100 mln Penny

12/15/11 Market Comment

First a statment, or three about gold:
The bull market in gold remains intact. Looking at the decade long bull market in gold on a monthly basis, the 18 month moving average is at $1489/oz, or about $100 above present levels. Notice, that the only time the 1-1/2 year moving average was pierced was during the first leg of the financial crisis in 2008. Eventually the gold market righted itself and the secular rally resumed with force.... read more here: http://bit.ly/tHQUyK

1 comment:

ProfitConfidential said...

Thanks for the article about this Network Attached Storage.. I never knew about this before.. I think it could definitely be a future trends..

I really love the design.. And I'm sure that it's durability s really high.. Good work mate!
I feel so strongly about investing in gold and silver that I keep writing about the precious metal sector, even though it goes against my usual philosophy of trying to buy low and sell high. Gold bull market