Sunday, March 6, 2011

CBS Sunday Morning Highlights Gold

Could the mainstream media be waking up? Gold was talked about as an asset and hedge on CBS Sunday morning. Imagine that: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/06/sunday/main20039768.shtml

Being generous with the estimates, gold is held by less than 1% of investment portfolios. Yes, gold is a vastly under-owned asset. This CBS treatment isn't a sign of a top imho, but a tacit of admission that perhaps the relegation of gold to the trash heap for all these year has been a mistake. We can only hope that some editorial authority in these traditional news organizations might be getting a clue that perhaps the constant plugging of paper products by the banking and brokerage cartels has been what one would call a BIG LIE, or put in a nicer way: IMPRUDENT. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unable to find your email address, so here goes...

I am a potential investor and certainly a reader of your book 'Coin and Precious Metal values 201'. I have two questions...

1. When is the 2011 edition available?

2. Is it, or the 2010 edition, available in digital format, either CD book, or better an e-book for reading on Kindle, ipad etc?

I am constantly travelling so physical books are impractical. I am studying financial markets and basics of investing so I will be prepared to take action when I get my moderate inheritance in 6 months.

As spam is a problem I cannot leave my email address here. What to do?